

Pictures Bottom to Top: "My Lil' Cub," "Heads-Up, 7-Up"~~~Dear Little Him, these pictures were taken on July 8th. On this day Mommie had to go through your Newborn to 3 month old clothes and sort them so they would not be intermingled with the clothes that fit you. I can't believe how much you've grown. You are longer and heavier in the infant carrier, which amazes me. Each day you add new skills to the repertoire of things you can do...you are sitting up with less bobbing, and raising your head. You still hate being put in a 5-point harness and so when you are in your swing or your carrier you lift up your head. It is a wonder to see.
I still feel like you are my special gift. I often say that you are the "love of my life." It was a 10 year adventure to get you here, and now I feel, I will have life-long adventures and happiness because you are a part of my world. I told Grandma Halverson once "Mom, I am too busy to be depressed." Each day that I get to hold you, see you smile, watch you play, hear your laughter brings more joy than I can express. You most definitely ARE the "love of my life."
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment