

Pictures Bottom to Top: "Trying to be Patient," "I'm Huuungry!"~~~Reme at 6 Months and 3 1/2 weeks.
Reme: So far as we incorporate solid foods into your diet you are not a picky eater. Your favorites are squash, green beans, and pears. You are not keen on peaches or rice cereal, but you will eat them.
This week (10-10-10 through 10-16-10) you've tried prunes, mangoes, the stage 1 ham dinner by Gerber, and the disolvable sweet potato puffs. You have tolerated everything very well.
It has been fun to watch you eat different things...with some things (peaches) you make a cute face at the first bite and then keep trying it out. That is awesome and how I hope you will always be. Trying out new things adds "spice" to life!
Watching you grow, my heart is overwhelmed with the love I have for you.
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment