



Remington: You are a delight! You love to help Mommie cook. These pictures were taken May 29, 2011. We were making muffins for Daddy. Besides helping stir and sample the fare, you always help Mom "organize" her kitchen. You take all of the pans out of the cupboard and put them back in a bit differently than Mommie had them..OR, you take things out of the pantry and put them in other areas of the kitchen. Sometimes this is hard for Mommie as I like to run a tight ship, however, I let you explore and change your environment because I think it is important for you to learn, grow, build confidence, and self-esteem. Overall, I am glad you do this as I have learned much from your play, re-organization, and activity. I hope you will alwas be this innovative!!!
Love: Forever and X Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment