


Pictures from Bottom to Top: "Sleepy Pie," "June 18, 2011," "June 23, 2011,"
Remington, you are SUCH a joy! I loved the Sleepy Pie photo of you because it depicts you falling asleep while eating. Although I prefer you to fall asleep during nap time and that you sleep in your crib, sometimes you play and practice learning; and, are seeming to absorb and process so much that you just konk out! This picture was one of those times. The June 18th photograph is about you being a little shy for the camera after eating breakfast. June 23rd is a photo about your love for blueberries...you just look so darn cute with blueberry stains on your face!!! All of these phases of YOU are amazing. I love learning about your personality and how your character develops day by day. You have so much to give others with your spirit and joy.
Love Forever and X Infinity,
Mommie
No comments:
Post a Comment