




Pictures Bottom to Top: "Opening Your First Present," "Reme and Daddy with the LOVE TREE," "Cooool Riiider," "I'm Too Sexy," "Mommie & Reme at Play."~~~Remington, your first Christmas Eve was filled with tradition, some old and some new. The newest tradition was The Love Tree. This is a Tree whereby we take the entire week before Christmas Eve to write all of the wonderful things we love about each other. Your Aunt Deborah came up with this fabulous idea and made the tree for us. On Christmas Eve we pull out heart-shaped paper and read what has been written.
Part of our family tradition is that you open a pair of new pajama's and one present on Christmas Eve. This year you opened a gift from Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Jeff (your Godparent's). You loved riding around on it and naturally lifted your feet and gripped when you were on it, that is why I got the pictures: "Cooool Riiider," and "I'm Too Sexy." You are so adorable!
Love Forever and X Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment