



Remington: One thing you really like to do is "re-organize" everything in our house! You help Mom with the pantry, and you even re-do your toys. One of your favorite forms of re-organization is piling all of your toys onto your Little Zoomer Raceway to make the track stop. It is really interesting to watch you move your toys from the toy box to your track or to move your snacks around in Mom's pantry. I like that you do this, it shows imagination. I can't wait to hear you explain why you do some of the things you do. You are perfect in everyway...don't ever stop being who you are or need to be to please others, including Mom. I am here, not to mold you into a "mini-me," but rather to guide you to good choices that allow you to have a happy, fun, and productive life.
Love Forever and X Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment