Good heavens,Remington! I am not sure where to start...we had sooo many fun things that occurred during your 20th month! This month was roughly from 11-19-11 through 12-18-11. During this time, you enjoyed your first official haircut, Thanksgiving, a family day with your Sisters, Nieces, and Nephew (Collette, Jackie, Stephanie, Aryana, and Ares); a Father/Son day at Thanksgiving Point's Dinosaur Museum, a visit with Santa Claus, and many self-induced adventures. I have decided to choose my favorite photos from each event....I am thrilled we have so many pleasurable memories and expriences. I love you sooo much!
Love Forever and X Infinity,
Mommie.
Pictures Bottom to Top: First Three Picures are from your First Haircut at Cookie Cutters: "I Want My Mom!," "Hmmm, Maybe I Can Do This," "Antagonized," "Hahahahaha"; Two Pictures are from Thanksgiving: "Family Picture 2011," "I'm a Silly!"; Three Pictures from Family Day: "Jackie, Ares, Reme at Chuck E. Cheese Restaurant," "Reme, Aryana, Stephanie @ Living Planet Aquarium," "Steph and Reme Sliding @ Chuck E. Cheese's"; Two at the Dino Museum; Sitting with Santa 12-10-11; and last -- a random fun adventure (you trying shoes 2 sizes too big!).