
Reme, this is the outfit you wore for our Christmas Eve festivities. Every year you will open pajamas and three gifts to represent the gifts given to the Christ Child by the three wise-men.
Thereafter we will proceed with our Christmas Story, "The Twenty-Nine Cent Christmas" and the Christmas Pie, whereby we recite: "Little Jack Horner Sat In A Corner Eating His Christmas Pie. He Stuck in His Thumb and Pulled out a Plum and Said: "What a Good Boy Am I.""
For Christmas Day from Mom and Dad you will always get: Something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read; and a box of your favorite cereal.
You and Dad will always work together to get a Christmas breakfast made for our family...this year you and Dad made pancakes -- boy were they yummy!
I am sure more traditions will be created and developed over the years, and I look forward to all of the artistic creations you will make to add to our beautiful old country charm Christmas tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment