
Remington -- You were born on March 18th, 2010 at 8:17 pm and weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces. You were 19 inches long. So many thoughts raced through my mind upon our first meeting...first and foremost, I believe you to be perfect. If there is one thing I can convey to you as you grow and learn from me is that I truly believe there is no limit to what you are capable of...Mommie had grand plans for her own journey that I feel would have enabled you to have amazing opportunities and experiences. However, many bumps in the road have prevented me from getting to my personal vision, but only because I have set limits upon myself and sometimes can't overcome them. Although, I can't offer you everything I ever dreamed of, or hoped for, I can offer you unconditional love. I hope you will always remember that I love you, that Daddy loves you, and that we will always be here to support you in every capacity you want and need. We will do everything in our power to ensure that your vision of your life's journey meets or exceeds your expectations...we love and adore you...
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment