
Duckie: The last few weeks have been a joy! You and I are both getting more daring; and, as a result, are trying new things. One of my favorite times with you has always been bath-time. However, I was a bit nervous about submerging you in water because I'd read somewhere that a baby can drown in as little as a teaspoon of water. Thank heavens for your Sister's and my friend Rachel! Your Sister's gave me so many tips and ideas that the nervous-ness waned. Rachel told me a story about bathing one of her children that made me laugh, and also not worry so much about it as long as you had continual supervision. So, over the last two weeks we tried showering and baths. It was nice to have options of cleaning you in things other than your Tummy Tub, or the sink. YOU LOVE THE WATER and are my very own water-baby! Because I was able to share these experiences, it has led me to try to find a Baby and Me Swim class. I think it would be neat to get you swimming as early as possible, especially since you like the water so much.
In the photo above, you were very engaged with the bubbles. You giggled and laughed, and splashed and played. Initially, you had bubbles on your head and chin to the point that you looked like Santa Claus! Daddy missed getting that on film by a fraction of a second...but you can see your little smile. I just love it!
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment