.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Pictures from Bottom to Top: "Reme and Goodnight Bear," "Oooh, Love that Goodnight Bear," "Laughing at Daddy," "Reme and his Toys."~~~These photos were taken on Thursday, May 27th. I am always curious as to what my menz's do when I am at work. It was nice to see these photos and know that you and Dad have a lot of fun. Although I think all of these play pictures are great, I love the picture with the dinosaur and dog rattle the most. It gives one perspective about your size in the world. You are growing, and getting big fast, but are still a little tyke. There are times I want you to stay my little tyke FOREVER, but then I wonder what it will be like to hear you talk, see your first steps, watch you play baseball, share your toys...the miracle of your life is such an adventure! I am cherishing every single minute of it. I don't sleep as much as I probably should just so I don't miss a single nuance of your personality, or a single expression on your face. My heart is open wide for you, Little Him -- you are dear to me.
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment