.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Pictures Bottom to Top: "A Few Members of your Circle," "Our Little Family," "The Triple R's," "Reme and his Sister's."~~~Your blessing was lovely...it was held in the LDS Canyon Creek Ward at 332 East 1000 North, Tooele, Utah on Sunday, May 30, 2010.
Your Uncle Bob was the presiding Priesthood holder that conducted the blessing. Others in your circle were Great Uncle Roger Sorenson, "Uncle" Leslie DeJong, Grandpa Don Christensen, and Brother Gale -- all of these gentlemen except Brother Gale are in the picture entitled: "A Few Members of your Circle."
There were many moving components of the blessing -- all of which touched an emotional cord in your Mommie. Uncle Bob was divinely inspired! His words made Mommie feel like you would have some protection in this world(I wrote down many of his words to bless you and they are enclosed in your Baby Book.)
Uncle Roger said you were looking towards the "heavens" and very engaged in what was going on. You were a perfect baby...not a fuss even though the blessing was done at 0905, a time normally reserved for you to eat.
One moment of the blessing that was special to Mommie was at the end of Uncle Bob's commentary...he presented you to the ward by holding you up. It reminded me of a scene in The Lion King (one of my favorite Disney movies) whereby Mufasa holds up his first-born, a lion-cub named Simba. His presentation of Simba to the lion pride and, ultimately the world, symbolized one's unique place within (and how important a role one has in the world).
Son, you ARE unique and offer the world something it needs...you are special and have skills and talents that better the lives of those around you. Cherish your gifts..they are truly profound!
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
P.S. Here are more details about the photos above...they are a part of your personal history!
"Our Little Family" -- This picture includes:Aryana, Stephanie, Collette, Jackie, You, Mommie, and Daddy..it is only missing one family member (your Brother-in-law, Justin who had to work this Holiday weekend).
"The Triple R's" -- from left to right: Remington, Rachel, and Ron. That is how I am referring to our segment of the Koehler family right now (he-he).
"Reme and his Sister's" -- I posted both pictures that I had because they turned out wonderfully! You are being held by Collette and watched with adoration by Jackie. I LOVE THAT...I have a Christmas Story that is part of our family tradition whereby the Angels watch baby Jesus in adoration. I want you to always feel that you are adored! Your journey to your family wasn't an easy one, but it was very special. We are so honored that you chose us as your family.
Your Sister's are very close and I truly hope that you will experience a close relationship with each of them. They are wise and I hope you will listen to their advice and experiences -- I know they will help you become the person you want to be!
I also hope you will be very close to Stephanie and Aryana; as your Niece's they are have phenomal qualities: some of my favoritie things about them are that they are inquisitive, energetic, giving, and loving. They both have amazing manners, generally listen to their Mom and Aunt; and, are helpful -- a delight to all those who know them.
In return to the unconditional love your family provides to you, I hope that you will always be kind, loving and considerate to all. I hope you honor and respect those less fortunate than you. I hope you always look at others with interest for their "journey" rather than judgment. You are empowered to make a difference, to help make the world a more beautiful, peaceful, and joyful place -- just by being you.
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment