

Pictures Bottom to Top:Reme Sittin' Up,"My Cute Lil' Piglet."~~~Reme, Daddy piled his favorite blanket around you (to keep you safe) and then sat you up for the first picture. You sat for quite a while, and he and I were very impressed. I really would have liked to have known what you were thinking...you seem to like to sit up and take in your surroundings, which I find remarkable at your age!
The second picture in the series is one of my favorites, entitled "My Cute Lil' Piglet" because you are FINALLY getting some of the baby chubbiness that grown-ups love. You are eating well and often. Your weight progression has been a little slow because Mommie hasn't produced much breast-milk, but that has definitely changed over the past few weeks, and I am so glad it is showing. You are getting the most darling Buddha belly and your cheeks are fuller....you are darling!
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment