



Pictures Bottom to Top: "We Should be Dancin', Yeah!," "Do, do, do, doodle,do..," "Dancin' the Runnin' Man," "Go Reme, Go Reme..."~~~Dear Son, you love music and dance! It is awesome to see you move to the music you listen to. So far your taste in music is vast -- you like many genres, such as Broadway Tunes, Classical, Country, Jazz, Sounds of Nature (particularly birdsong and water), Alternative, Rock, Spanish Romance, Opera...well, the list goes on and on. Mommie thinks it is wonderful you like the Bee Gees (I LOVE THEIR MUSIC!!!)and that is what you were jammin' to on this day. I am honored and privileged to get to know you as your personality comes to light. You are a unique, interesting, wonderful individual. I hope you always have confidence to try new things and make each day an adventure.
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment