
Reme: This picture is of you and Daddy on May 13th, 2010. It is a milestone (at least for me) because it was my first day back to work. You were not quite at your 2 month milestone, but my maternity leave was 8 weeks (56 days), so I returned on a Thursday. I love how my two guys are sittin' up together to watch the news (you LOVE to sit up by your Dad). Your expression in this photo cracks me up! You made the face just after we learned that the weather was going to be crummy. I am just certain you understood that would mean no walks outside for a while. I can't beleive how much you understand and consolidate in your mind about your daily activities. It is written that babies learn the majority of their vocabulary their first year of life. I hope you have a wide plethora of verbiage to draw from when you express yourself...words are wonderful! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX...
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment