

Pictures: Remington with Dad's Good Friend Kara.~~~Daddy had you out 6 hours today and I only called him twice!!!! (I was tempted to call more, but had restraint although I missed you sooo much). Your day with Dad consisted of visiting friends, shopping, and visiting Grandma Koehler. Daddy relayed this to me: "he was fascinated by his Grandma's face and would stare at her until she looked at him, then he'd look away...he did this so it became a game between him and Grandma." Daddy and Grandma Koehler tried to get pictures of you being covert, but didn't quite get one, instead, they got many of you on Grandma's camera that conveyed how happy and content you were. I am so glad you and your Dad had a fun adventure today! You both deserve all happy and amazing days...always.
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment