


Pictures Bottom to Top: "Sad Face," "Sad Face II," "Reme with Cousin Aubriel."~~~Dear Duckie, Daddy and I have not always had an opportunity to make it to the monthly Koehler family dinners, so when we can, we are delighted! These pictures were taken on Sunday, May 23rd, 2010. EVERYONE thinks your sad face is sooo cute, we had to photograph you wearing it. Daddy and I surmise you make the face when you want to be held and/or when you are ready to be fed WHILE being held. See how content you are being held and fed by your cousin? I love that picture of the two of you. I can't wait to get more photographs with you interacting with your family. We ALL adore and love you; and, will be there for you -- whatever your need may be.
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment