
Dear Duckie: You are growing sooo fast! During your play time today, while you were on your tummy, you couldn't stop gazing at your Exersaucer -- so I decided that although you aren't quite sitting up by yourself, that we'd see what would happen when you were placed in it. YOU LOVE YOUR EXERSAUCER!!! You were cooing and gurgling and just plain talkin' up a storm at the toys on it. In the photo I took, I captured you saying: "oooohhhh." In so many ways my heart strings were torn today...because you are maturing faster than I expected/wanted. However, I am delighted to see you happy, content, playing and developing. Although in the back of my mind I know you will mature, grow-up, age, it hit me HARD today that you won't be my baby forever. Right now I am so fortunate to be able to enjoy you. Every sound you vocalize, every gaze you display, every expression you make is an utter delight. I love you so very, very much!
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment