Reme:
You got lego-type big blocks and so we've been building with those NON-STOP for your 23rd month of discovery. Additionally, we took paper cups and a ball and played ball toss. You are darn good at throwing the ball to knock out as many cups as possible...
Other games we play: race cars, Animal Farm (we act out different scenarios with the farmer and animals from the Fisher Price Animal Farm), Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head, trains, dinos, shopping, going to the fire station, "I am a Robot" (we pretend to be robots and walk around the house stiffly saying funny things), chase, tag you're it, hide and seek, build a fort...the list goes on and on. I am soo glad we have fun every day and find neat things to pretend and do.
I cherish play time and hope we will always find some form of games or gaming that keeps us connected and close, talking and sharing.
Love Forever and X Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment