Dear Reme:
You really love to build train tunnels, which you call "train track house's" with your Dad. You are pretty talented and truly help build some remarkable upward growing architectural structures that you incorporate into your train play. The photos in this post were taken 1-30-2012, and you and Dad built the tunnel displayed in the photos. It was built using wooden alphabet blocks. I think it is really cool and am soo glad you and Daddy got pictures. On this day you and Daddy were so engrossed in building that you and he stayed in jammies for the day (to stay uber comfortable). The pajamas you are wearing say: "Chillin' with Dad," which completely described your day of bonding -- the two of you were like two peas in a pod -- dedicated and determined to make an incredible train tunnel. I cherish how proud, dedicated, persistent, and determined you are Remington. I hope that you always carry those qualities into every aspect of your life. Even more importantly, I hope you always have interesting talents and hobbies that you make time for and finance. I believe that cultivating one's interests brings much happiness, diverts one from bad behavior, and is positive to enriching one's journey in life.
Love Forever and X Infinity,
Mommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment