.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Pictures Bottom to Top: Duckie, My Big Boy!, Mr. Independent!, Remingtion Asleep with his Giraffe Blankie, Precious Moments.~~~Dear Duckie: This week you have been expressing your independence. It has been a little hard for Mommie, who wants you to stay her baby forever, but as all journey's must, forward steps have to be made. Since you've been determined to be more independent, Daddy and I thought it might be a good idea for you to sleep in your own bedroom. You seem to love your room every time we do a walk-about through the house, so despite how hard it is for me to loose sleep time with you, my "cuddle bug," we gave it a go. Mommie is a believer of co-sleeping, which we've been doing up until two days ago (you slept in your own bed for a full night on April 29th, 2010). You were amazing, and slept by yourself like you'd been doing it forever! You only fussed one time, but went right back to sleep. My heart was wrenched a bit...but I know that developmentally, it is a good thing. Silly Mommie slept right by the crib in a sleeping bag because you were more ready for this step than me. What I learned from this night is that no matter how hard it is for me to let me be who you need to be, it really is the right thing to do.
Love Forever and x Infinity,
Mommie.
I had a bassinet for my kids...just tucked next to Mom's big bed.
ReplyDelete